Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Jennifer Grey of DWTS has Foot Neuroma Removed

Jennifer Grey has undergone surgery to have a neuroma removed from her foot.
The 50-year-old Dirty Dancing actress and Dancing With The Stars champion, said that the growth got worse after her stint on the show, leaving her with no option but to have the surgery.
Writing on Twitter, she said, 'Hard to believe, but I just had my foot operated on so hopefully I can walk again. Gotta dance. Miss you all. I guess that's the price of doing business when you kick ass like that at my age... haha.
'I had a neuroma the size of a small city removed. I think I went down a shoe size on one foot. After Dancing With The Stars it just got worse and worse, so do whatcha gotta do.'
She added, 'Ain't no thang. Pain is just a feeling. Then it's gone.'
copyright notice

No comments:

Post a Comment